Hongdae Street Performance



Hongdae Street Performance

Jason Mraz - Butterfly

Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up


I was just passing by at Hongdae when I heard someone playing an English song. Yes, it's rare to hear Korean street performers play an English song.
But this guy totally nailed it and i have to stop and take a video of these awesome covers. Also, Jason Mraz is my favorite male solo singer. This guerrilla performance is not bad. I hope to hear this guy sing again.



(Well, I usually stay at this area to hear good music from random Korean artists, but I cannot stand the cold wind so it's a rare case for me. Shot this late November 2013.)

Well, expect more of this from my blog. I'm still starting by the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seonjeongneung Royal Tombs (서울 선릉과 정릉)